Friday, June 29, 2012

Samples Everywhere

The most interesting sample so far is diapers.

Here's a list of samples I tried:
-Beef tenderloin, prepared simply with salt and pepper, cooked medium rare. It tastes as good as I remember, which is quite good.
-Cashews, large kernels, some broken but overall good stuff.
-Pizza. Reminds me of hot lunch, which is a good thing!
-Kirkland brand 5 hour energy (see pic). I haven't tried 5 hour energy, but the Kirkland brand pomegranate flavor wasn't bad. It reminds me Asian medicinal tinctures that I like.
-Aidell's chicken apple sausage, tasty.
-Italian cured meats. I should have camped out next to their table.
-rotisserie chicken. Picked a sample with some skin and it was tasty and juicy.
-sausage, alright, didn't see the brand.
-hot dogs, way too salty. It may have been overcooked.
-chocolate covered caramel and pecans. The pecans were very fresh tasting and the caramel was not too sticky or overly sweet.

There were a bunch of other samples that I didn't get to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment